Are you skeptical about introduction of silicone or plastic to your little babies?
Looking for a natural material that your baby could use while teething?
We've got you covered with our very new and a natural product that your baby could chew on for hours, without you having the guilt of any artificial materials or colors getting into their mouth.
Neem wood teethers will best satisfy your babies teething needs. They come in different attractive shapes and can be used as toys later. Babies love to grasp , feel and explore objects around them. These teethers not only help improve a baby's fine motor skills but also helps build their immunity.
- Easy to grasp
- Rounded edges
- Comes with various attractive pacifying accessories
- Polished with coconut oil and beeswax.
- Detachable bows, that can be either used as a bow-tie that can be buttoned on to their shirts (for boys) or as inserts on tic-tac clips (for girls).
All our Neem Wood teethers are handcrafted and this could result in each product being unique and slightly different from each other and therefore will have minor variations on dimensions & weight from the pictures you see.
The wooden teethers are prone to slit with prolonged usage hence we would advise you to check the teeether for any wooden chips that might come out before giving it to your baby.
If you find any kind of wear and tear, please season it with coconut oil to get back a brand new teether.
Wood has micro pores, hence we do not advise the use of soaps, detergents or any other harsh chemicals to wash the products.
- Gently wash with warm water, or
- Gently wash with Turmeric water or Normal water after use. Let it dry off completely before storage.
- Avoid soaking in water for a long duration.
- Do not use a steel scrubber.
- You can season the teether with coconut oil after wash.
Click to know more about the Benefits of Neem